Event Category: GBSUP
Summary of key information
- This is a really exciting, super friendly and fun day of racing for all ages and abilities
- The Battle of the Thames is run solely by Blue Chip, however GBSUP with be awarding series points and medals inline with GBSUP classes and age groups.
- Choose from the Adult 2 mile Surf Shape and Junior classes (surf and race), 6 mile N1SCO class or 10 mile 12’6″ and 14′ classes
- Food and drink will be available all day
- There will also be SUP Dragon Board racing (included in the price)
- Online Advanced Entry Only
- No Registration will be accepted for the event after midnight 20th April 2018
- The 2018 BOTT will be limited to 200 competitors
- All Event Participants are required to declare and collect their race numbers and commemorative “T” shirt at the event registration desk between 08:00 and 09:45 on the day of the event.
- There will be a £10 administration charge to make any registration changes whatsoever after you have registered.
- No registration changes can be made whatsoever after registration closes on Friday 20th April.
Please follow our links to the Battle of the Thames website for full information, terms and conditions